My family...My life...My fitness journey...

My family...My life...My fitness journey...

Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Starting over...my way!


I have been struggling with HOW and WHAT I want to blog about. I have blogged before so it isn't new territory to me but this one, I want to be special.  I want YOU to gain knowledge from what a mommy to triplets does on a daily basis to stay fit, active, and keeping up with clean eating.  Because, at the end of the day, it CAN be done if you truly want it bad enough.  For me, my children are the reason I am healthy.  So I can be around for many years to come.  But, also, to feel good about myself and to look good for my hubs.  After all, he is stuck with me for the rest of his life!

This is going to be done MY way. The only way I know how to write, by sharing my experiences.  By providing support and guidance to others in similar shoes, whether you are triplet mommy, a twin mommy, a mommy of one child or several children born at different times.  I want this to be a place where YOU find information, inspiration, motivation, and more!

I hope you will follow me on this journey!  I wish I had started it a long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment