My family...My life...My fitness journey...

My family...My life...My fitness journey...

Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Game Day Snack - Black Bean Salad



Tasty Tuesday is going Southwestern in style! Who doesn't love a good bean salad? And with only FIVE ingredients, this is super simple and perfect for game day munchies! Just add some baked corn chips to dip and you have one healthy snack!

Black Bean Salad
Total Time: 2 hrs. 5 min.
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: None
Yield: 8 servings, about ½ cup each

Ingredients:
- 2 cans (15-oz. each) black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15-oz.) can corn, rinsed, drained
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice

Preparation:
1. Combine beans, corn, bell pepper, and cilantro in a large bowl; mix well.
2. Drizzle bean mixture with lime juice; toss gently to blend.
3. Chill, covered, in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours before serving.


AND, if you are following the 21 Day Fix meal plan that would be 1/2 a green and 1 yellow container to count!

No comments:

Post a Comment